Study from home or work while enjoying all the benefits of being in a classroom.
How does it work?
- An experienced native French speaker teaches the course as if you were taking a class in our center. You will not work with a CD Rom nor will you attend recorded lectures.
- Conducted via Skype, you will interact constantly with the instructor using instant messaging, live sound and web cam images.
- A textbook or some prepared learning materials give your course its structure: reasonable objectives are set at the beginning of the session, and progress is assessed constantly.
What do you need?
- A computer with a strong internet connection, a webcam and a headset with a microphone.
- Upon registration, a test will be conducted to check compatibility of your computer and to guide you through the first steps of using the online platform.
How much does it cost?
- Private lessons – $45 per hour (five hour minimum) + one year membership (starts at $30)
- New online class students must purchase a minimum of five hours to begin their contract
- All levels
- Tailor-made program
Interested? Call us at (303) 831-0304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.