Compensation: $3,000/month + free rent
Employment type: full-time
Private family seeks an energetic, fun, and creative teacher to provide academic enrichment for three children for the 2020-2021 school year
(9 year-old twins and a 5 year-old).
• Set schedule to keep children's weekdays organized and supervise as they work through different subjects.
• Help with all normal 5th grade subjects, including subject material in French through the CNED program.
• Work with kindergartener to learn reading, writing and math with set curriculum for 2 hours daily.
• Include all children in outdoor and creative activities.
• Candidate is expected to have a background in early childhood education and/or some experience teaching; Also open to someone who teaches music (violin or piano preferably).
• Preferred candidate must speak French.
• Must be able to pass a fingerprint clearance, background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications
• Valid Driver’s License. Ideal candidate has their own 4WD vehicle.
HOURS: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Monday – Friday
SALARY: $3,000/month + free rent
HOUSING: Housing is included on site. The family has a fully independent large studio apartment with kitchen, bathroom, and terrace on the backside of Aspen mountain. Ideal living for someone looking for peace in nature, and all the winter/summer sports at your back door (mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, etc.) Pets welcome (i.e., dog/cat).
+1 917 405 7518
+1 970 925 2399