Compensation: $3,000/month + free rent
Employment type: full-time
Private family seeks an energetic, fun, and creative teacher to provide academic enrichment for three children for the 2020-2021 school year
(9 year-old twins and a 5 year-old).
• Set schedule to keep children's weekdays organized and supervise as they work through different subjects.
• Help with all normal 5th grade subjects, including subject material in French through the CNED program.
• Work with kindergartener to learn reading, writing and math with set curriculum for 2 hours daily.
• Include all children in outdoor and creative activities.
• Candidate is expected to have a background in early childhood education and/or some experience teaching; Also open to someone who teaches music (violin or piano preferably).
• Preferred candidate must speak French.
• Must be able to pass a fingerprint clearance, background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications
• Valid Driver’s License. Ideal candidate has their own 4WD vehicle.
HOURS: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Monday – Friday
SALARY: $3,000/month + free rent
HOUSING: Housing is included on site. The family has a fully independent large studio apartment with kitchen, bathroom, and terrace on the backside of Aspen mountain. Ideal living for someone looking for peace in nature, and all the winter/summer sports at your back door (mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, etc.) Pets welcome (i.e., dog/cat).
+1 917 405 7518
+1 970 925 2399
We are looking for a part-time nanny/teacher to help with our kids as we tackle remote learning for the 2020-2021 school year. We have four
children (ages 7, 5, 3 and 6mo), but the individual would mostly help with the older three. I am originally from Belgium and speak French
with my kids, so we would love to have a native French speaker further expose them to the language.
HOURS: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm M-F (option of MWF)
CONTACT: email@example.com; 816-699-4478
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling.
Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
Data entry for maintenance and engineered parts. Working to obtain pricing information to send to our procurement team for them to acquire the needed parts. Work to ensure the equipment is maintained in a safe, cost effective and systematic manner.
Experience and Qualifications.
What We Offer
Orica is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JANET.MCGREW@ORICA.COM