CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Looking to join the ranks of the Alliance Française de Denver? Apply now!
The Alliance Française de Denver seeks a new Executive Director we transition from having a French government-sponsored Executive
Director to a fully-funded position at the Alliance Française de Denver. The search for AFD's next Executive Director is underway, see
the link below for more details on the position opening.
See full job posting on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1283797842/
for more information.
PART-TIME FRENCH TEACHERS
The Alliance Française de Denver is seeking Part-time French Teachers for the following Colorado locations:
The part-time French teacher will teach private and group classes at one of the above-cited locations. S/he will teach according to the
Alliance Française guidelines and pedagogical principles, which are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. S/he
will promote the core values and mission of the Alliance Française.
- To prepare lesson plans and interactive activities for each class
- To implement the Alliance Française curriculum, its teaching philosophy, methods and textbooks
- To guide and encourage students to learn to speak, understand, read and write French
- To use technology to support instruction
- To observe and evaluate students’ needs, performance and development, and teach accordingly
- To assign work / homework according to the needs of students
- To maintain accurate and complete records of classroom progress and instruction
- To promote French and Francophone cultures
- To participate in teachers’ meetings and teachers’ training opportunities
- Native French speaker or equivalent proficiency
- Master in FSL / FLE or DAEFLE
- Experience in teaching French language
- Proof or eligibility to work in the United States (i.e, work permit, work visa, or green card)
- Availability to teach evening classes (6:00-8:30 p.m.) and Saturday classes (9:30-12:00)
The Alliance Française de Denver (www.afdenver.org) is the local independent branch of the Nonprofit
Alliance Française world-wide network. Its mission is to increase awareness and interest in French culture and language within the local
community. It has policies and practices of non-discrimination. It offers a variety of cultural and social events, and quality courses with
an emphasis on conversational French.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter and resume to our Education Coordinator Emmanuelle Pourroy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large number of applicants we receive, we will only be able to contact those whom we would like to
meet for an interview.
Only candidates with work permits in the USA will be considered.