French Language Classes in Denver, Boulder & Evergreen
The Alliance Française offers French classes in a friendly, intimate setting, with a class size of between 5 to 12 students. All Alliance Française staff of instructors are native French-speakers or instructors who meet our qualification for native fluency. The instructors emphasize conversation and use a contextual approach to language learning, while conducting the classes almost entirely in French to maximize each student’s opportunity to practice. Language classes at the Alliance Française cover 3 levels: Beginner (101-104), Intermediate (201-204) and Advanced (301-304).
Class Calendar 2016-2017
- Fall 2016:
- Intensive week : From September 12th to September 16th
- Term dates : From January 16th to Saturday, April 1st
- No Classes on Tuesday, November 8th (Election Day) & from November 23th to 26th (Thanksgiving) – catch-ups in December
- Winter 2017:
- Intensive week : From January 9th to January 13th
- Term dates : From January 16th to April 1st
- No classes on Monday, February 20th (Presidents Day) – catch-up on Monday, April 3rd
- Spring 2017:
- Intensive week : From April 3rd to April 7th
- Term dates : From April 10th to June 24th
- No class on Monday, May 29th (Memorial Day) – catch-up on Monday, June 26th
- Summer 2017:
- Intensive week : From June 26th to June 30th
- Term dates : From July 3rd to September 16th
- No classes on July 4th and September 4th – Monday classes will catch up on September 18th and Tuesday classes will catch-up on September 19th
- Fall 2017:
- Intensive week : From September 18th to September 22nd
- Term dates : From September 25th to December 16th
- No classes during Thanksgiving week from November 22nd to 25th
What Level Am I?
If you have taken French before, we suggest you take our free placement test to ensure you are starting at the right level.
Click HERE to take our online placement test. Or, if you prefer, click HERE to open and print the placement test. If you select the printed version of the test, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.