Atelier Théâtre 3/14/2020
- Be more comfortable in spoken French
- Overcome your shyness
- Speak clearly in French in front of an audience
- Be more spontaneous in French
- Adults and children (6 years old)
- With a good level in French, it is necessary to be able to read
- Acting experience is not needed
- 3h, at the Alliance Française
- Team of 10 people
- Warm-up exercises, icebreakers
- Reading and acting with different feeling/emotions
- Preparing a debate for or against and staging
- In French: improve vocabulary, learn expressions, but also some grammar and conjugation!
- Stage work: enhance body posture, work display of acting, manage emotions and stress
You have a very good level in French, and your children too? You are looking for activities to spend time with your family? Come together to a theatre workshop!
You will learn to become more confident and to express yourself more efficiently and fluently. You will work together on your french oral expression while learning to be more confident in front of people.
Interested? Join our new theatre workshop in french!
We will work together on vocabulary, common expressions, but also some grammar and conjugation (yes!). Don’t forget your notebook to take some notes.
We recommend comfortable clothing.
$10 for members
$20 for non-members
Be sure to be signed in to benefit from member pricing, if you are a member!