Atelier Théâtre: Learn French while having fun!
- Be more comfortable while speaking French
- Overcome your shyness
- Speak clearly in French in front of an audience
- Be more spontaneous in French
- With a good level of French - B+
- Acting experience is not required
- 3h, at the Alliance Française
- 10 people maximum
- Warm-up exercises, icebreakers
- Writing and producing a series of everyday life sketches
- Preparing and participating in a debate
- Reading extracts from a play (modern and classic) and production
- In French: improve vocabulary, learn expressions, but also some grammar and conjugation!
- Stage work: enhance body posture, learn different acting techniques, manage emotions and stress
You are starting to have a very good level in French. However, you are not very comfortable when you need to speak in public. You hesitate and you are looking for your words. That’s completely normal!
You just need to become more confident to express yourself more efficiently, and fluently. The best way to reach this goal: to join our new workshop! You will work on your french oral expression while learning to be more confident in front of people.
We will work together on vocabulary, common expressions, but also some grammar and conjugation (yes!). Don’t forget your notebook to take some notes.
On a side note: We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing.
$10 for members
$20 for non-members
Be sure to be signed in to benefit from member pricing, if you are a member!